My fee includes:
- a free, no obligation meeting
- at least 2 face-to- face and/or Skype meetings to co-create your perfect ceremony with you
- unlimited email, text, phone contact
- a personalised ceremony crafted around your love story
- an onsite rehearsal
- officiating at your wedding
- lodging the legal documents with Births, Deaths and Marriages
Within the New Plymouth area $550
Central Taranaki $600
South & Coastal Taranaki $650
Please contact me to discuss ceremonies outside Taranaki
Elopement/Registry Style Ceremony
When it comes to getting married, all you really need is love, an officiant, two witnesses, a legal document or two….. but mostly just love!
If you are wanting an intimate ceremony, which is professional and simple, yet elegant, then look no further than this package. It includes:
- A free, no obligation meeting
- One face-to-face or Skype meeting
- A ceremony with some personal touches
- Officiating at your wedding
- Lodging the legal documents with Births, Deaths and Marriages
Within the New Plymouth area $300
Additional wedding costs
- The cost of a MARRIAGE LICENCE (bdm60 OR bdm58) is $150.00.
- Before you apply you are required to have booked your celebrant and have a venue, as these details need to be supplied. The licence can be applied for online at services.govt.nz or completed and printed from www.bdm.govt.nz
- If you live in New Zealand, one of you needs to visit your local Registrar of Marriages to sign the Statutory Declaration to complete the application.
- Collect, or give someone the authority to collect, the licence and the 2 copies of the Copy of Particulars of Marriage from the same office where it was submitted. Allow at least 3 days before the ceremony to do this.
I recommend that you apply online for a Certificate of Marriage at the same time as your Marriage Licence. The cost is $33.00 and it is more widely accepted especially overseas and may be required as evidence of your marriage.
The average time I spend on each wedding from the beginning to the end of the process is approximately 15 hours excluding travel.